суббота, 27 апреля 2019 г.

Canvas "Galaxy Time". Video tutorial

Hello all!

This is Irina Chebotareva (IraChe). Today  I want to show on Expressions Craft blog a video tutorial on a mixed media canvas.

I took cardboard for canvas base. Cardboard elements was glued on base and all of them was painted with Immix heavy gesso white. After, I add some decor: plastic circles, glass stones, iron chain and four sizes Deco stones.
Then, I used Immix crackle texture paste on the biggest circle and some other places. Texture paste also was added on base - they also help me to glue Deco stones.


I set up chipboard right on wet cracle paste and start paint with Immix-Sprinkle Mist-Dark Purple and Immix-Sprinkle Mist-Titanium White. With  Immix heavy gesso white and Immix Metallic Paint was added texture.
At the top I add Handmade Flower with white cardstock cuttin.
Some stamps as final detail - and the work was complete.
Impressive, how did you think?





Enjoy the watching!




Supplies Used:

Immix heavy gesso white
Make beauty with smile,

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Дорогой мой читатель, если Вам понравилась статья, то напишите отзыв, мне очень приятно читать комментарии. А если Вы посчитаете, что статья достойна того, чтобы ее порекомендовать остальным, нажмите на +1.